This is how you can install applications in Ubuntu. It's super easy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl6qvn63rfs&feature=related
--
#Terin Stock
Undergraduate, Computer Science (CISE), University of Florida

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 12:34 PM, Dan Trevino <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

My linux program doesn't have the 'tracer out e' tool. Where do I get it and what does the 'e' stand for?