I have attached my presentation to this email.  If you want more depth (as there are no slide notes), it was taken from an article I wrote for the December 2008 issue of CM Crossroads magazine, at

http://www.cmcrossroads.com/cm-articles/cm-journal/previous-editions/12669

Also, someone asked during Q&A about the difference between the Integration Testing and Systems Testing levels at Nationwide Insurance, and totally I forgot about the major difference: in Integration Testing, the apps were running against dummy databases that contained a small set of fake data; in System Testing, the apps were running against full copies of the real data, and sometimes even against live data (shudder!).

-david

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 1:52 PM, Dan Trevino <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Is last night's presentation available online anywhere?

--
---
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Open Standards!