GARC members:

If you plan to be on-the-air on HF, there are two frequencies that are being requested to keep clear except for operations related to the emergency in Haiti.

7.045 and 3.720 MHz (IARU Region 2 nets)
14.265, 7.265 and 3.977 MHz (SATERN nets)
14.300 MHz (Intercontinental Assistance and Traffic Net)

The International Radio Emergency Support Coalition (IRESC) is also active on EchoLink node 278173.

I haven't seen any HH callsigns (Haiti) on the DX cluster.

Jeff, W4UFL