GARC hams:

Please help earn public service hours for GARC.  An event is coming up in a few weeks.  Sign up with Gary Hunt, KF4QEX.

Five Points is a marathon and half-marathon to support LifeSouth and bone marrow transplant.  Hams provide support with HT radios at key stops along the route for logistics and safety communications.

First time participants are welcome and you can borrow equipment from the club if you don't have any.

More info on the marathon is at www.fivepointsoflife.com

Questions about radio communications volunteers?  Ask Gary or ask me.

All volunteers get a FREE T-SHIRT!

Jeff, W4UFL

To: [log in to unmask]
From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 14:46:49 -0500
Subject: [GARS-FL] Five Points Of Life

I have just recived information from Five Points Of Life. They do need our help again this year. I have not yet recived all of the information yet. However this much I do know. They are going to be running a relay this year and will need a tail end Charle and someone for each of the transition points along the route. If you are going to be in twon on the 14 of feb. please help by sending me an e-mail saying you and your shirt size.
[log in to unmask]net
phone/fax 3522268546

THX 73 Gary