The UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) will be hosting its Annual 2010 Interdisciplinary Research Conference on Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at the Reitz Union Grand Ballroom and Meeting Rooms on the 2nd floor. The conference is open to all UF students and we would like to invite all parties interested to attend. The Interdisciplinary Research Conference provides students the ability to present their research in the form of posters and papers to their cohorts, faculty, staff, and administration. It offers the students a mechanism to practice their presentation skills, receive valuable feedback, and learn about research being conducted at UF. We highly encourage UF students, faculty, and staff to attend.

Presentation times will be available this Friday, January 29. If you have any questions about the conference or would like a conference schedule, please contact Erin Tobin at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Lexi Wynne
President, Graduate Student Council