Hi,

I have run into a small problem, where I want to intersect two network
graphs which are longitudonal snapshots of a network in time. Since
sometimes accounts go missing I will have to do an intersection of the
networks and find the actors which are contained in both. Is there a
good way of doing this?

N1: A, B, C, D, E
N2: A,   , C, D
Result: A, C, D

I could go through the network files and check if the node-names can
be found in the next snapshot, but I think some of the tools out there
probably has a solution built in. Did anybody run into this problem
before?

Cheers
Thomas Plotkowiak
Researcher MCM Uni St. Gallen