well, George, if we made arrangements -- and I'm glad we have -- then the
emails to our Iranian colleague didn't reflect it, and she couldn't post
her abstract to the conference by the deadline. I'll send you, Jose Luis
and Mario the contact info offline, so that you can handle the situation.

Thanks.

And next year, please put the workaround on the website.
 Barry Wellman