Hello,

I am a graduate student at Arizona State University working in the Data
Mining and Machine Learning Laboratory. Hoping someone might be able to
point us towards financial transaction data sets we could use for
experiments on applying social network analysis techniques to financial
data. We understand that this type of data is very confidential but thought
there might be some data that has already been preprocessed for research
purposes and that might be available.

Appreciate any help you can provide or any suggestions you may have.

Best Regards,

Geoff