Hi all & John,

Updating the lists seems great to me. Synchronizing not. Diversity is
good, we do not need canonization in science (recall that the canon was
something of the Church, meant to stifle dissent).

Best wishes,

Tom

John T. Maloney (jheuristic) wrote:
> Sender:       Social Networks Discussion Forum <[log in to unmask]>
> Poster:       "John T. Maloney (jheuristic)" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:      Canonical List?

> Hi -
>
> Is there a canonical list of SNA software applications? Could the SocNet
> brain trust synchronize these three (and other) exhibits, directories?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_network_analysis_software
>
> http://www.insna.org/software/index.html
>
> http://mdround.blogs.com/usingnetworks/2009/07/sna-tools-and-formats-diagram
> -updated.html
>
> -j

Tom A.B. Snijders
Professor of Statistics in the Social Sciences
University of Oxford

Professor of Statistics and Methodology
Department of Sociology
University of Groningen