Hi Annelies,

NetDraw has a useful feature for computing/visualizing intersections:
1) open your networks one by one
2) go to Properties->Lines->Multi-Relation Selection in the main menu
and check all of the relations in the list

See more info on this at
http://www.faculty.ucr.edu/~hanneman/nettext/C16_Multi_Plex.html#visual

Hope it helps,
Anatoliy