Consult the chapter on organizational effectiveness from an open system
approach in Harrison, M.I., & Shirom, A. (1999).  _Organizational
Diagnosis and_  _Assessment_, Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.

Also: KIM CAMERON (1986). A STUDY OF ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS AND
ITS PREDICTORS,_/ MANAGEMENT SCIENCE/_  32(1): 87-112.

φιθεθ Ian McCulloh:

> Is anyone aware of any literature about how to evaluate the efficacy of a government official.  Network related measures are of course preferred.
>
> Ian

Ilan Talmud, Ph.D.
Senior Lecturer
Department of Sociology and Anthropology,
University of Haifa
Phones: 972-4-8240992 (office direct)
972-4-8240995 / 8249505 (secretaries)
(cell) 972-522-220914