From: Social Networks Discussion Forum on behalf of Barry Wellman
Sent: Thu 31/12/2009 23:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: networks of air flights

I would appreciate knowing if -- and how -- we could get a database of
city-to-city airline routes -- to compare with other forms of networks.

Amusingly, my first attempt at sending this query got bounced by Socnet's
spam filter -- possibly because I added an airline joke. Have TSA and
Socnet merged?

 Barry Wellman