Hello all

We have applied the Blondel community detection algorithm to a big set of co-
citation data in physics and got excellent results:

Wallace, Matthew L., Yves Gingras, Russell Duhon, «A new approach for detecting
scientific specialties from raw cocitation networks», JASIST, vol. 60, no 2,
2009, pp. 240-246.

The paper is also at:

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0807/0807.4903.pdf

happy New Year!