From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Tom Snijders
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 12:26 AM
Subject: Re: [SOCNET] Canonical List?

Hi all & John,

Updating the lists seems great to me. Synchronizing not. Diversity is
good, we do not need canonization in science (recall that the canon was
something of the Church, meant to stifle dissent).

Best wishes,

Tom

John T. Maloney (jheuristic) wrote:
-----------------------
> Sender:       Social Networks Discussion Forum <[log in to unmask]>
> Poster:       "John T. Maloney (jheuristic)" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:      Canonical List?

---

http://mdround.blogs.com/usingnetworks/2009/07/sna-tools-and-formats-diagram
> -updated.html
>
> -j

Tom A.B. Snijders
Professor of Statistics in the Social Sciences
University of Oxford

Professor of Statistics and Methodology
Department of Sociology
University of Groningen