I'm sure it is not Mario Diani's (or our Treasurer's) fault, but this is
unfortunate.

I can think of a work-around, and have suggested to the rejected person,
but I call on the heads of INSNA to come up with a solution.

FWIW, the rejected person is a superior scholar and my former student.
However, she does live in Iran.

US foreign policy should not dictate INSNA policy.

I have opposed scholarly boycotts against Israel, and I oppose this one
too.

 Barry Wellman