I would like to support Barry Wellman's call to the INSNA to find a way to
allow
any scholar from any country, including Iran, to pay their organization
dues,
and participate in the activities of any scientific conference REGARDLESS
of their
nationality. It is a basic right of any scholar and should be respected by
all of us

Sincerely
Gustavo Mesch, Department of Sociology
U of Haifa, Israel
Chair, Communication and Information Technologies Section
American Sociological Association