R operates on mac as well as unix and windows systems, and has a lot of
networks software: in addition to iGraph mentioned by Tom H., there are
network, sna, ergm, RSiena, etc. - go to
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/
and search for "networks".

Cheers,

Tom

Tom Hayden wrote:
> Sender:       Social Networks Discussion Forum <[log in to unmask]>
> Poster:       Tom Hayden <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:      Re: Mac netwroks

> I have a Mac and the tools I've found work great for network analysis
> on the platform are: R+iGraph, Mathematica+Combinatorica, and Netlogo.
>
> Bests-
>
> --
> Tom Hayden
>

> 2010/1/18 Ian McCulloh <[log in to unmask]>:
>> I use R in my Mac environment. I also have a windows fusion so that I can
>> run a virtual XP for my windows based programs.
>>
>> Ian McCulloh
>>
>> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
>>
>> ________________________________
>> From: García Pont, Carlos <[log in to unmask]>
>> Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 13:54:57 +0100
>> To: <[log in to unmask]>
>> Subject: [SOCNET] Mac netwroks
>> Dear all,
>> Is there any Network analysis program for the Mac? I have been using UCINET
>> for years, and I got a Mac for Christmas. Happy me.
>> Thanks a lot for your answers
>>
>> Carlos Garcia Pont

Tom A.B. Snijders
Professor of Statistics in the Social Sciences
University of Oxford

Professor of Statistics and Methodology
Department of Sociology
University of Groningen