Dear Carlos,

I'm also using R+igraph and netlogo, which are great and free softwares. You
can code whatever you need and really do a lot with those.

However, if you absolutely need ucinet or pajek on your mac, you can install
wine <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine_(software)> with this link :
http://www.kronenberg.org/darwine/Darwine-x86-1.1.21.dmg

Once you've downloaded and opened in wine the app you want to use, open
winehelper -> "applications" -> "open…"

Best,

Yannick Rochat - IMA - Université de Lausanne
http://www.unil.ch/unisciences/YannickRochat