Please see the request below, which I am forwarding from my son. He is a Forest Service research ecologist who is also moving into areas that will include human, as well as invasive species,  network analysis.  He is in the process of becoming a member of INSA, but also has grant and data analysis deadlines to meet.  Please feel free to copy him on any responses, and I will copy him on any general responses to the list serve.  Thanks. Bob Trotter