Hello,

I am a graduate student at Arizona State University working in the Data Mining and Machine Learning Laboratory. Hoping someone might be able to point us towards financial transaction data sets we could use for experiments on applying social network analysis techniques to financial data. We understand that this type of data is very confidential but thought there might be some data that has already been preprocessed for research purposes and that might be available.

Appreciate any help you can provide or any suggestions you may have.

Best Regards,

Geoff