I am interested in comparing two sets of network data that cover similar sets of organizations but were collected by different means  -- the first was collected through a survey-based name generator and the second was generated from an affiliation network.  I would be interested, for example, in comparing the group centralities and n-cliques identified in each network.

Are there papers out there that try to do anything similar?

Thanks in advance.

Christopher Weare

Research Associate Professor

School of Policy, Planning, and Development

University of Southern California

VKC 372

Los Angeles, CA  90089-0626

213-740-4690 (v)