Dear all,

In my Phd study I want to use social network analysis to study
adolescents' interactions through several communication media in a
school network. In accordance with many studies on adolescent networks I
identified clique members, liaisons and isolates (by using negopy) in
the friendship network. Now I want to compare these positions with
regard to some centrality measures in the communication media relations
(e.g. liaisons higher degree in instant messaging relation?). In Ucinet
I can run a standard Anova, but I can't seem to find a way to do a post
hoc test (Tukey) to see whether all three positions differ significantly
(as I am especially interested in differences between group members and
liaisons).

I would be very thankful if somebody could help me.

Have a nice day

Katrien Van Cleemput

(Phd student communications, University of Antwerp, Belgium)