Dear Katrien,

in my dissertation I compared centrality measures with regard to some groups
identified through a k-mean cluster analysis and I actually performed a
post-hoc test to have deeper insights on dynamics between these 4 groups i
had. Nevertheless, to do so I exported centralities in SPSS and did not
performed the test with ucinet. you could try to do the same, but if someone
knows if ucinet can perform post hoc too would be great.

Best,
Elena

--
Dr. Elena Pavan
Research Fellow

Department of Sociology and Social Research
Università di Trento
Via Verdi n. 26
38122 Trento (Italy)
&
Transcrime Joint Research Centre on Transnational Crime
Università Cattolica di Milano - Università di Trento
via Inama 5,
38122 Trento (Italy)

GigaNet Secretary
http://giganet.igloogroups.org/