***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Dear Katrien,

in my dissertation I compared centrality measures with regard to some groups identified through a k-mean cluster analysis and I actually performed a post-hoc test to have deeper insights on dynamics between these 4 groups i had. Nevertheless, to do so I exported centralities in SPSS and did not performed the test with ucinet. you could try to do the same, but if someone knows if ucinet can perform post hoc too would be great.

Best,
Elena