***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** NodeXL may be have some of the attributes you are looking for.

Tutorial here:
http://casci.umd.edu/NodeXL_Teaching

Best,
Zeynep

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 5:16 PM, Amanda Conley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi-

I am wondering if anyone has had experience with a novice-friendly social
network analysis/mapping tool.  I am trying to find easy to use software
that will help me to assess the number and strength of connections in
organizational work groups.

Specifically, I'm wondering if anyone has any particular insights about
InFlow?  The website posts a lot of interesting case studies, and I'm
wondering if anyone has had any personal experiences with this program.

Also, I'm wondering about UCINET and NetMiner.

Any other programs that you can suggest that are predominantly used in
organizational psych research (and relatively easy to use) would be greatly
appreciated!

Many thanks-

Amanda