All:

Due to the currently predicted weather for Saturday, January 30th, I am
cancelling the sparrow drive at Kissimmee Prairie Preserve. The weather
resources I use are fairly accurate, especially when the model is looking
less 2 days away. I am making the call now so that everyone can make
alternate plans for the weekend.

I apologize for any inconvenience, but promise to let everyone know
when the next one will be as soon as the date is chosen.

Good birding,

Paul Miller, Biological Scientist II
Kissimmee Prairie Preserve SP
33104 NW 192nd Avenue