The Trust for Public Land

From: The Trust for Public Land [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 1:00 AM
To: Kathleen Pagan
Subject: Hike for a Day, Support Florida Forever (Saturday 2/20)

If you are unable to view the message below, Click Here to view this message on our website

TPL Near You Header

Take a Hike!

Palmcoast Park, FloridaOn Saturday, February 20, join hikers across the state as they turn out on the trails to raise awareness of Florida's natural treasures and the Florida Forever program. TPL is one of several local conservation organizations coming together to celebrate 20 years of successful public land conservation under Florida Forever and its predecessor, Preservation 2000.

"Take A Hike, Florida!" has planned hikes open to the public in Seminole, Pinellas, Nassau, Alachua, Leon, Okeechobee, Santa Rosa and Miami-Dade counties. More information.

Photo: Michael Wray

The Trust for Public Land conserves land for people to enjoy as parks, gardens and other natural places, ensuring livable communities for generations to come.

The Trust for Public Land depends on the support and generosity of individuals, foundations, and businesses to achieve our land-for-people mission. For more information please contact us at (850) 222-7911 or on the web at www.tpl.org/florida

The Trust for Public Land
116 New Montgomery Street, 4th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
1-800-714-LAND

Powered

Follow Us On Twitter

Find us on Facebook

Unsubscribe | Forward to a Friend | Visit our Website

The Trust for Public Land. © 2009 All rights reserved.