I am forwarding a message with a link to an online survey about Gainesville urban area transportation system.
Kathleen Pagan, AICP, Sr. Planner

From: Jennifer Carver [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 3:47 PM
Subject: Year 2035 Long Range Transportation Plan -- Take Our Survey!

[cid:[log in to unmask]]Metropolitan Transportation Planning Organization
for the Gainesville Urbanized Area

Year 2035 Long Range Transportation Plan

We had a great public workshop on February 16, 2010.  In case you missed the workshop, the presentation is on the website at www.livabletransportation.org<http://www.livabletransportation.org>.   We'd still like your input, so please complete our interactive survey.  Just click on the "Take Our Survey" box on the right side of the webpage.

Jennifer Z. Carver, AICP  I  Senior Planner/Project Manager
RENAISSANCE PLANNING GROUP
ph. 407.487.0061 x402  or  850.270.1926 x402
cell 850.212.6734
fax 850.222.0834

www.citiesthatwork.com<http://www.citiesthatwork.com/>
519 E. Park Ave.