The UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) will be holding its Annual 2010 Interdisciplinary Research Conference on Wednesday, February 3, 2010 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Reitz Union. The conference is open to all UF students and we would like to invite all interested graduate students to submit an application/abstract. The Interdisciplinary Research Conference is a great way to get to know other students' research, network, and much more! Also, potential employers are interested in the research presented and have expressed interest in students that have won in previous years. It is a great resume builder!

Gainesville Mayor Pegeen Hanrahan will be speaking at noon on the February 3, 2010 in the Reitz Union followed by free lunch. We look forward to seeing you there.

For more information, go online to http://grove.ufl.edu/~gsc/researchConference.html.

Thank you,

UF GSC Conference Committee
2010 Interdisciplinary Research Conference