We are pleased to announce the rejuvenation of UFL's Women in Science and Engineering (WiSE) initiative!

Please join us this Thursday, February 4th from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in 222 Carr Hall for our first event of the semester:

Science "Speed Dating:"  A Workshop in Social Networking

Bring your lunch... and your ideas for future WiSE events!

What is the WiSE initiative?

A grass-roots directed program of discussions, workshops, and networking events designed to foster the success of women and other members of under-represented groups at all stages of their careers in science and engineering by providing a forum for academic and personal guidance and support. We welcome ALL members of the academic community at WiSE events -- yes, men too!

Questions? Contact:

April Hayward
Postdoctoral Associate,
UF Department of Biology