When I was in Tanzania in 1970, the "WaBenzi" were a mythical tribe of
very rich Africans. Just like like WaTutsi meant the people of the Tutsi
tribe, WaBenzi meant people of the (Mercedes) Benz tribe.

My guess is that MoBenzi is a similar pun, altho not aimed at the very
rich.

 Barry Wellman
 Proud Member since 1974 of the WaBimmers