Hi,

I am looking for prior works on social network analysis and term
conceptualization or semantic complexity.

We are in a process of design a study to learn terms complexity and how
experts conceptualize the terms into ontology of a field.

pointers to related research  will help us to design a solid method.

many thanks,

Gilad

Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty.  ~Henry Ford

Gilad Ravid, Ph.D
Department of Industrial Engineering and Management
Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel

http://www.ravid.org/gilad
Mobile: +972-544-905-391
Office: +972-864-72772
Skype: giladravid