I am preparing a manuscript in which we compare interaction patterns by organizational chart, co-authorships and collaboration networks in a comprehensive cancer center.

 I would welcome some ideas about where to submit this manuscript where it would best fit the journal's mission.  Speed and quality of review are important, while impact score means less it this time.

Thanks in advance!

Naja

Naja E. McKenzie PhD, RN
Research Associate - Postdoctoral Fellow
Cancer Prevention and Control
Arizona Cancer Center
(520) 626-5363

I am using the Free version of SPAMfighter<http://www.spamfighter.com/len>.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.