Good Evening Folks!

As some of you may already have seen there were acceptance/rejection letters sent out today regarding all abstracts for Sunbelt XXX.  Along with the e-mails, a batch of Rejections (in error) were sent out followed by an apology e-mail for those who had received the rejection in error.  Obviously this has gotten very confusing for those who have received all the e-mails.

Lets me simplify by stating the following:

1.       Only 7 submissions (of over 600) were rejected.  Those people never received an acceptance e-mail.

2.       You can log into the INSNA website (your account management) and click on the “Sunbelt Registrations and Submissions” link in the Account Management navigation.  This will show you  your submission and its current status.

Feel free to e-mail us at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] if you have any specific questions or needs.  Again, all apologies for the confusion.  Errors happen from time to time and we are doing our best to keep you informed and up to date with accurate information.

See you at Sunbelt!

~INSNA