Hi Everyone

We will be launching the Mitchell Centre for Social Network Analysis here at Manchester during the UK Social Network Conference in April.

At the launch we will be conferring INSNA awards (in person) on

John Barnes (The first ever keynote speaker at Sunbelt)

Bruce Kapferer famed for the Tailor Shop data and his Mine data

Elizabeth Bott Famous for her work on Family and Social Networks

Lin Freeman will give a talk about the Manchester Group and Russ Bernard will present and comment on some clips of a video interview he did with Clyde Mitchell in 1990.

The event will be on April 14th at 3.30pm in the Alan Turing building.

You can find further details about the conference here

http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/disciplines/sociology/events/sn/

Martin Everett

Mitchell Centre for Social Network Analysis

School of Social Sciences

Arthur Lewis Building

University of Manchester

Bridgeford Street