Dear INSNA member.

As chair of the nominations committee I am circulating this to all INSNA members via SOCNET. At this years INSNA business meeting we will hold elections for the three officer posts on the board. These are President, Vice President and Treasurer. Anyone who wishes to stand for any of these positions needs to be nominated by 15 INSNA members. Please send any nominations to me before the Business meeting or present the nomination at the Business meeting in Italy.

Many thanks.

Martin Everett

School of Social Sciences

Arthur Lewis Building