***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** [log in to unmask]">

Dear Socnetters,

This is to announce that online registration is now open for the 2010 LINKS Center summer workshop on social network analysis. The workshop will be held June 7-12, 2010 on the University of Kentucky campus. The workshop features multiple sessions, some of which run concurrently. The schedule is as follows.

Refresher Sessions (1-day) Mon June 7

Main courses (3-day) Tue June 8 through Thu June 10

Application Areas (1-day) Fri June 11

Works-in-Progress Conference (1-day) Sat June 12

1-on-1 Research Development Sessions (appointments available every day)

For those of you that have attended before, we’ve made a few changes this year. Most important is that we are imposing a limit of 50 participants per session (last year’s 150+ was just too big). We’ve also adjusted the offerings to provide more help with your own research, and to target more specifically certain application areas (such as management, public health, and national security/crime).

One price covers all 6 days of the workshop. Given the limit of 50 participants in each session (except the conference, which is unlimited), it would be a good idea to register early. Besides, there's a 20% early bird discount! Also, fulltime students pay only half price. Visit the workshop website for full details: http://www.linkscenter.org/workshops/

Steve.

Stephen P. Borgatti

Paul Chellgren Chair of Management

LINKS Center for network analysis of organizations

Gatton College of Business & Economics

University of Kentucky

550 S. Limestone St., Lexington, KY 40506-0034

Office tel: +1 859 257 2257, Mobile tel: +1 978 394 2787

Email: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]