Dear Water Institute Affiliate Faculty:

I have recently assumed the role of Chair of the Water Institute Faculty Advisory Committee (FAC), taking over from Dorota Haman who served admirably in that capacity during the last year.   The Faculty Advisory Committee consists of 15 participating Water Institute Affiliate faculty serving staggered 3 year terms. Ten of the members are elected and five are appointed to ensure disciplinary and other types of diversity.  Information on the FAC, its current members, charter and minutes of past meetings is available on the Water Institute Website.  Click here<http://waterinstitute.ufl.edu/people/advisory.html>. Five FAC members recently have rotated off of the committee and we will need to identify faculty to fill these vacancies.  Four of these individuals will be elected and one will be appointed.

I am soliciting nominations for new FAC members.  Please send nominations to Lisette Staal [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by Thursday, March 4th.

We hope to have new FAC members elected by the end of March and appreciate your participation in this process.

Tom Frazer

Sent by Lisette Staal on behalf of Tom Frazer, WI FAC Chair
Lisette M. Staal, Research Coordinator
UF Water Institute
570 Weil Hall, PO Box 116601
University of Florida
Gainesville, Florida 32611-6601

Phone 352-392-5893 x 2116
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.waterinstitute.ufl.edu<http://www.waterinstitute.ufl.edu/>