All good points and important questions that deserve answers.  I would suggest anyone interested contact Diane Carlisle at ARMA HQ.
I am certain she would be happy to answer your questions and help you decide if this might be a good fit for you.

I hope that those who have expressed interest take a few minutes to find out more rather than let the opportunity slide by.

Julie

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T