-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maura O'Connor
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 3:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: last day of tutoring

Regular tutoring ends the last day of classes.  We publish a separate
schedule of drop in hours for finals week.  Tutors are not required to
work during finals week, but some choose to do so, schedule permitting.

>>> Ivette Chavez <[log in to unmask]> 1/27/2010 3:48 PM >>>
HI all,

How many of you tutor past the last day of classes and into finals week?

Ivette Chavez
Arizona State University
Associate Director
University Academic Success Programs
Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost of the University
480.727.6744

browser to

browser to