Hello everyone,

I am at the point where I am getting a lot of records transferred to the
archives digitally.  I need to know the best way to keep them
permanently.

I have text, photographic and audiofiles.  I was thinking of buying a
storage space on an institutional computer system which would provide
backup.

Can anyone tell me what your archives/records centre has done?

Thanks very much,

Anne McKeage

Anne McKeage
Archivist/History of Health and Medicine Librarian
HSC 1B31
Health Sciences Library, McMaster University
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: x22928

T-L