After work, I stopped by the North Naples Waste Water Treatment Plant
and ran into Charlie Ewell from Cape Coral. We could not relocate the
White-winged Scoter nor could we find any White-rumped Sandpipers
that were reported from this site yesterday. The "usual" ducks,
waders & shorebirds were present.

Vincent Lucas
Naples, FL