Already more birds have come to my yard.  A female Red-winged Blackbird is at the seed feeder as I type.  A juvenile male Baltimore Oriole is hoarding the hummingbird feeder, and a Yellow-throated Warbler is coming to a different hummer feeder.  Busy, busy.

Meret S Wilson
Ormond Beach, FL
TBBS, Tomoka State Park