Arrived at Orlando Wetlands Park at 10 AM this morning, the 16th.  With the help of Bryant Roberts found the White-faced Ibis in cell #14 as previously reported.  There were several Glossy Ibis present that made for a good comparison.

Then drove to Jetty Park but did not see the Common Eider,  did see a good number of Northern Gannets.

Stopped at Sebastian Inlet S.P. on my way home hoping to see the Purple Sandpiper, which I have missed on several previous attempts.  Did not find it and did not see the Harlequin Duck.  Although because I had seen the duck on each of my 3 previous trips I did not look too hard.

Good Birding

Ralph Pike
Stuart, FL