What a group we birders are!  Meret has all these neat little guys coming to her yard and I have none of those.  Instead I have 1 Yellow-throated Warbler, 1 Pine Warbler, 2 Orange-crowned Warblers, 1 Gray Catbird, 1 Hermit Thrush, 4 Baltimore Orioles (and increasing).  All of these are feeding birds, while a female Black-and-White Warbler visits the waterfall often.  If it wasn't for "one-zies" I'd have practically nothing.  And, funny, but the Robins completely ignored the holly berries and the water sources on their way northward.
My yard is only 100'X110', so it, too, is not very large.  I often see more right here than I do in the field.

Julie Cocke
Jacksonville