Hi Everyone,

 One of my close friends runs canoe trips to birders and other wildlife lovers.
 He had a group today that spotted a Bohemian Waxwing in Dead River next to
 Hontoon Island area in the Deeland area. The gentleman that spotted the bird
 (associated with the local Audubon) pointed it out to my friend. My freind
 looked at the bird with Binocs only 20 feet away. I know this is one of those
 post that's hard to verify, but anyone living in that area, and is familiar with it
 should be on the look out for this bird. The rufous around the bill area was a
 big give away. It was by itself, and appeared to be staying in the area. If I'm
 able to get out there myself I'll pass on what more I can find out. I'll take the
 camera for proof. (in a canoe?!) :o(.....

Danny Bales

Titusville, Fla.