Hey everyone,

Isn't there a diminutive race of Double-Crested Cormorants in the Bahamas?  They're primarily on San Salvador, right?  Could this possibly be one of those birds?  Anyone know how sedentary that population is or do they move around quite a bit?  Are they found on several islands?

If that's the case, it may be a good one to get in case of a future split! ;)  Not that I'm jumping in my car now to drive down there for it...  Just something to think about...

Good birding,

John Thomton

Winter Park, Orange Co.