After our Caloosa Bird Club Trip to Marco Island today, some of us stopped by to see the White-winged Scoter.  It was there with all the other ducks that were mentioned by Vince Lucas plus the Least and Spotted Sandpipers, etc.

We also had a few White-rumped Sandpipers along the edge of the South pond on the North side.

Keep your eyes on the skies for Swallow-tailed Kites.

Ruth Woodall
Trip Chairman
www.caloosabirdclub.org