I am no longer in Maryland. Please remove me from the list serve.
Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karyn Schulz
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 11:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Call to Conference Developmental Education Association of
Maryland (DEAM)

Hello friends,

The Developmental Education Association of Maryland (DEAM) is excited to
announce its annual spring conference to be held over two days, May 19th
and 20th, in beautiful downtown Baltimore, Maryland.

Please read the attached document and email from our president, Hara
Oyedeji, of Towson University. We are seeking proposals and of course,
attendees!

Hope you can join us!

Thank you,

Karyn

Karyn L. Schulz, Ed.D.

Director, Disability Support Services

University of Baltimore

Division of Student Affairs

P: (410) 837-4141

F: (410) 837-4932

    P    Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really
necessary