Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to let you know that there is another way for you to provide professional development for the members on this listserv. The College Reading and Learning Association is looking for proposals from a wide variety of areas and issues. You can find the link to the online proposal for the 2010 Conference in Salt Lake City, Nov 3-6  on the conference page at www.crla.net. The deadline for proposals is April 16, 2010. Please share your knowledge and experience with others in the field.

We are planning on having two post conference webinars so watch our website for that announcement.

The keynote speaker will by Byron McClenney for University of Texas, Austin.

Please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions.

Ann Wolf
CRLA 2010 Conference Chair
Lynn University
3601 N Military Trail